Disclosure: Thank you SO SO much bObsweep. This is my favorite product that I've ever reviewed and it has totally changed my life for the better. :)
I'm so happy to introduce the latest addition to our family. No, it's not another baby or even an furry friend. Momma's new BFF is named Bob Kertouck! It's a bObsweep and my entire family couldn't be more thrilled!
I'm a bit of a neat freak. Especially when it comes to my floors. You can find me at all hours of the day & night with a broom and dust pan in my hand. Since we have hardwood floors on both the first and second floors, it's even more difficult to keep up with all the dust. I was even getting bored of myself always cleaning and never being able to relax. So when bObsweep agreed to sponsor this post I was BEYOND excited. There are so many reasons I love our bOb and here are just a few:
1. bOb is so stylish. We picked out the bObsweep in Rouge (Red). I really like this pop of color. It's fun and playful.
2. bOb is my new bff. Seriously, I'm pretty sure every woman (or even men too) would love a bObsweep. bOb is so helpful always tidying up the house. Every time bOb cleans I feel a huge weight lifted from my shoulders. Literally, my house feels so clean all the time now.
3. bOb is so easy to setup and use. I setup bOb all by myself (applause please) and anyone who knows me, knows that I'm horrible with technology and directions but this was cake. I even scheduled bOb to go off every day Monday - Friday for 60 minutes in the morning. On the weekends, my schedule is not as structured, so I just decide when I want to use, press start and off bOb goes. It doesn't conflict with my preset schedule to do so either. Also, my dock is downstairs because that's where we spend 75% of our time. So twice a week, I take bOb upstairs and let him clean as well. When bOb is finished cleaning, he finds his dock to recharge his battery for the next run. (You can program bOb however you like, this is just what I prefer).
4. bOb does a fantastic job cleaning up. I have to admit, I wasn't so sure about how well bOb could do and I couldn't be more impressed. bOb has some major vacuum power and leaves nothing behind. We have a pretty clutter-free home so I don't have to worry about bOb getting caught up in anything. I usually just push the dining room chairs out. We have 4 light colored rugs and bOb does well on them with not getting stuck. I did read that dark-colored carpeting and certain floor patterns may seem like edges to Bob's edge sensors and make have trouble. We did lift one of chairs with chair pads because bOb did get stuck. It took 2 minutes to do so and it's so nice that i don't have to worry about how clean my floors are under my furniture. I also, made sure any electrical cords were neatly tied and lifted.
5. I was so relieved to learn bOb has a mopping feature since it's not something I enjoy (I told you he was incredible). I spray a little wood floor finish on the pads and off he goes. I have to say bOb also does a great job mopping as well. When finished mopping, just throw the cloths in the washing machine for a quick clean.
6. bOb is remote control friendly. Easy to use and convenient. bOb has 3 cleaning modes (Auto 1: Robot 60 minutes, Auto 2: Quick Clean 30 minutes , Auto 3: Touch up 15 minutes) and can be programmed easily. You can also easily set a cleaning schedule.
Also, I think it's important for me to mention how I take care of bOb. After every sweep I empty bOb's dustbin. I also, clean bOb at least once a week by dusting him and his sensors off with a damp paper towel using water. I then unscrew the Main Brush and remove any hairs that may be wrapped up in the brush. It's so easy to do and takes less than a minute. I also made sure to use the bumper stickers which help to protect bOb from being scrapped up.
To my bObsweep, click here.
What do you think? Have you tried bObsweep? Have any suggestions or comments? Would love to hear from you. :)
P.S. check out my Instagram here to see bOb in action!