John Masters Organic Vitamin C Serum Review
I love my John Masters Organic Vitamin C Anti-Aging Face Serum! Most night creams leave my face feeling sticky and almost gooey when I wake up in the morning. John Masters Organic Vitamin C formula felt so light, soft and a bit tighter on my skin!
Why did I choose Vitamin C?
Vitamin C, in its natural amino-acid, polypeptide form, penetrates deep into skin to reduce the appearance of wrinkles, crow’s feet and pre-mature again. Extracts of sea algae and rosebud provide intense moisture and antioxidants to help procollagen production. Superoxide dismutase and acerola help fight the aging effects caused by UV rays.
The Vitamin C anti-aging face serum protects skin from environmental damage, reduces the appearance of fine lines, wrinkles and age spots, rejuvenates the skin and reduces appearance of freckles.
All ingredients must meet John’s strict guidelines
1. All final products must be 75-100% organic. (no petroleum based or non-carbon based products allowed).
2. All plant extracts and essential oils must be certified organic whenever possible.
3. All essential oils used must be steam-distilled and not extracted with propylene glycol – which kills the effect of the oils.
4. All plant oils must be cold pressed, not heat distilled – which kills the therapeutic properties of plant oils.
5. All ingredients must not be proven to be beneficial to the hair or skin.
6. All ingredients must be harvested in an environmentally-friendly manner (wild-crafted).
7. All ingredients must be bio-degradable as possible.
8. No artificial colors, fragrances or fillers may ever be used.
Learn more about John Masters and other hair, skin and body care products here!
Filed Under Beauty + Style